Cool Things to Do at the Center in May!
- Try Square Dancing
- Go to the Volunteer Appreciation Breakfast -May 11 – 9:30
- Stop in and see us at our Trista Day Booth on May 19th
- Buy a $10 Scrip Gift Card at the Front Desk and pick it up
- Enjoy a delicious homemade lunch by Chef Greg on Wed.
- Experience the fun music at the Classic Country Jam
- Check out the CapTel Captioned Telephone
- Check out Washington at Valley Forge
- Take a Defensive Driving Class
- Try out an Exercise Class, Art Class, Card Group or others
- Buy tickets for a Gillespie Al & Alma’s Summer Lunch Cruise
- Go to a Gillespie Singers Performance on May 18 or May 24
- Attend an Advisory Council Meeting – 1st Tuesday of Mo. at 1:00
- Attend a Gillespie Board Meeting – 2nd Thursday at 5:00
- Meet someone new at the Center for coffee or lunch
Tickets go On Sale for Al & Alma’s Cruises for the month!
June 18th and 25th – 11:30 am to 1 pm
July 23rd and 30th – 11:30 am to 1 pm
August 6th and 13th – 11:30 am to 1 pm
Introduction to Square Dancing
This month on Mondays: May 7, 14, 21 & Tuesday, May 29
Mainstream workshop at 6-7 p.m. 7 p.m. for Beginners.
Lots of fun! Free!
Everyone is welcome! Bring your family & friends.
Questions call Dee at 612-759-9235